Quaker Meadow Camp has something for everyone. On a personal level it offers many the opportunity to fellowship with other Christians and grow closer to God. Quaker Meadow also has a variety of enjoyable outdoor activities to participate in.
- recreation pond - Enjoy a leisurely boat ride in our pond. There are small kayaks and canoes. This is a favorite for guests of all ages.
- swimming pool – Quaker Meadow Camp has a recreational swimming pool with a certified Life Guard on duty during its operating hours. The pool features a waterslide and diving board, and other water play toys (i.e. inner tubes, water polo balls, kickboards, etc.). The pool is kept at a comfortable 78° F and is an enjoyable free time activity.
- hiking trails – Quaker Meadow Camp has a variety of hiking trails ranging in distances and difficulty. Some of the hiking trails are only a few hundred yards, while others are up to 2.5 miles. The hiking trails offer enjoyable walks to spectacular vista points or to serene mountain streams and meadows. Hiking trails present the opportunity to reflect on the awesome beauty of God’s Creation.
- climbing wall – The indoor climbing wall gives campers the feeling of accomplishment when they reach the top of the wall. The climbing wall has manufactured climbing holds that are securely fashioned to the climbing surface. The wall is 25 vertical feet high and 8 feet wide. The climbing wall is staffed by a qualified staff person during its hours of operation.
- rappelling station -The outdoor rappelling facility offers a safe and fun environment for adventure. The rappelling station is a 40 foot rock cliff with a slight overhang near the bottom. The rappelling station is staffed by a qualified staff person during its hours of operation.
- zip line - Riders can be whisked down a suspended cable by holding onto handles mounted on a pulley. The cable is suspended high in the trees. Riders start at a high point on the ridge and are carried down the cable to the landing 165 yards away. The ZIP Line is operated by a qualified staff person during its hours of operation. This is an exhilarating experience and will give a rush to even the most avid thrill seeker.
- Quaker Meadow also offers many other outdoor recreation opportunities